Woo, themes!

Well, I finally got around to trying out themes.. pretty spiffy
looking. Now we just need a NeXT theme. (don't look at me, I'm not a
graphics guy).

The only problem I noticed is that the themes don't appear to work
with gmc. Starting up gmc with a pixmap themed gtk, the menus are flat
with the background color, not the pixmaps. Has anyone else seen this
or is it my setup?

-Larry

--
  Larry Daffner        |  Linux: Unleash the workstation in your PC!
  vizzie@airmail.net / http://web2.airmail.net/vizzie/