Re: Java Bindings

> > Nearly every Java application or library uses the method naming scheme from
> > Sun JavaSoft (no underscore, inner words capitalized), so I'm a bit
> > reluctant about using the C underscore naming convention, the Java code
> > would look really strange.
>
> It would make it easier for seasoned Gtk programmers and it would be
> mroe consistent with the tutorials and such.

If this Gtk developer is using Java then they should also be familiar
with the Java way.  Using a diferent naming convention than 99.9% of Java
libraries use would be in itself very confusing.

---
Joshua W. H. Steiner - jsteiner@antioch-college.edu - http://joschi.base.org

"Please explain the scientific nature of 'The Whammy'"
   - Agent Dana Scully