Re: xpdf?

Tom Tromey:
> PDF does give you more than just ps, e.g. hyperlinks.  I don't think
> that's significant enough to warrant an entirely new program.

There is an extension to TeX that allow you to put hyperlinks in the
resulting DVI file, and there is a DVI viewer (possibly modfied xdvi)
that can use those hyperlinks. I do not remember reference though.
If ggv is going to have PDF mode that respects hyperlinks, it should
not be difficult to support hyperlinks extensions in the DVI files?

 Seregy