panel width-height

 Have you seen $SUBJECT hard wired at panel? 48. (42 Douglas Adams? ;])
 I think it's too mutch for that panel.. I would think a half size panel,
 and a third radio-button at panel-props dialog called "half-size.."
 I tried to do that, but I havent got enough spare time, and I've seen the
 #define PANEL_MIN_WIDTH didn't used everywhere... I changed them, but the
 panel had sigsegv... (I think I was lamer, haven't watched at code.)
 The size of applets actually 48-50 pix high, I know. But an auto-hide style
 disapplearing could be a good idea.

 Reflects?

--
Szabolcs Ban - bansz@szif.hu - SZIF ComputerCentre - http://www.szif.hu/~bansz