imlib.m4

When compiling gtk+(themes-2 branch)/themes, I get the AM_PATH_GDK_IMLIB error.

Checking Todd Lewis' FAQ (thanks Todd!), I see that this is related to a missing imlib.m4. Okay.

Imlib is installed, went through without a hitch, but there's no imlib.m4 in my {prefix}/share/aclocal. There is an imlib.m4 under the macros directory of the imlib sources, but I don't know if just cp'ing it will do the trick. Last time, I got around this by commenting out any references to that variable in the configure file. This, I suspect, may have caused some of the other problems I saw later :).

fresh cvs checkout from today, 8 sept 98, into a clean gnome directory, with glib and (themed)gtk+ installed, also freshly cvs'd.

thanks everso,

Rob.