Re: [Q] splash.png : Gnome control center

With the way the code currently is, you need to have the splash-screen
in the same directory that you run the control-center in.  If you do
that, you'll see why I never bothered to install it... (:

The control-center is finally ready for people to use (and write
capplets for), but I still need to get a decent splash screen.  It
should work fine without it, but I removed the code to load it anyway...

-Jonathan