Need advice about objc bindings of gnome-canvas

Hi,

I've finished the basic objc bindings of gnome-canvas and I'm trying to
finish the objc-hello by the end of this week.

Still, I wonder something:

For the moment, the binding use the same "valist" scheme as the gnome-canvas
C functions to set the canvas items properties.

I don't know if I should implement a "set" method for each property in each
class.
Example:

@interface Gnome_Canvas_Line :
..
..
- setLineWidth : (double)lw;
- setPoints: ...
- setLineColor: ...

This would be easier for the pure objc developper to use obgtk/obgnome without
having to read the gnome-canvas sources (doc ?), but I don't know if the
general phylosophy of the bindings in gnome prevents me from adding such
convenience functions.

Thanks for your answer.

Bertrand

  Bertrand GUIHENEUF           	E-Mail: bertrand.guiheneuf@inria.fr