Re: themes working!

On Fri, Sep 04, 1998 at 11:00:13AM -0700, Sri Ramkrishna wrote:
> Out of curiosity, are we planning on implementing anti-aliasing into the
> panel?  I think that would really improve teh look of the gnome panel.
> I've noticed that the icons sometimes really look awkward inside the
> panel.  Perhaps you could also be able to emboss it into the panel?  I
> don't know, I have no idea how one could do that.  (graphics is not my
> speciality)

yes ... it will be anti aliased in the future ... I guess when raster
finishes imlib2 ... but "framework" for that is in there, basically the
panel draws the icons onto a pixmap, so all we need is a way to draw
antialised stuff onto a pixmap (probably would be better to combine
the rgba data on the client and then just make it an x pixmap and give that
to the panel)

so yes it is planned

George