Re: themes working!

Out of curiosity, are we planning on implementing anti-aliasing into the
panel?  I think that would really improve teh look of the gnome panel.
I've noticed that the icons sometimes really look awkward inside the
panel.  Perhaps you could also be able to emboss it into the panel?  I
don't know, I have no idea how one could do that.  (graphics is not my
speciality)

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-645-4868    \|/