Re: theme apology

I had no problems getting themes working.. just getting themes and apps
that need the regular gtk+ dont seem to coincide too well...
gimp needs functions that the themed version doesnt have.
themes need functions that the regular gtk+ doesnt have

as was asked previously, why isnt the themes-2 the main branch?