ATTN: ORBit RPM packager -- bug in spec file

Who maintains the RPM packages of GNOME on ftp.gnome.org?

I found a problem with the ORBit SRPM. To quote from it:

> Name: ORBit
> Version: 0.2.1
> Release: 1
> Source: ftp://ftp.labs.redhat.com/pub/ORBit/ORBit-0.2.1.tar.gz
> Group: Development/Libraries
> Copyright: LGPL/GPL
> BuildRoot: /var/tmp
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Prefix: /usr

...and later on...

> %install
> rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> mkdir -p $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/usr
> make prefix=$RPM_BUILD_ROOT/usr install
>
> %post -p /sbin/ldconfig
>
> %postun -p /sbin/ldconfig
>
> %clean
> rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT

I'm sure I don't need to tell you that this is really bad. The next time
you try to build something with RPM, it goes stupid when it can't write
its temp file. It took me quite a long time to figure out what was going
on!:-)

So could whoever release an ORBit-0.2.1-2 SRPM with this fixed?

TIA,
Tim Moore