Re: building from CVS... some thoughts

On Wed, 28 Oct 1998 15:46:02 -0800 (PST), Jeff Stern
<jstern@eclectic.ss.uci.edu> wrote:

>I'm wondering (being the total newbie that I am) :) .. would it
>make any sense to do any of the following, so as to
>(resourcefully) address the issue of having so many people with
>this problem?

No offence to the newbies, but if you can't work out how to compile from
cvs, then perhaps you shouldn't be using it.  It is supposed to be bleeding
edge stuff for developers, there is no need to make it doable by end users.

cya

--
Steven Blunt
spblunt@ozemail.com.au