Re: gnome-core bombs mightily

Michael Harnois <mharnois@willinet.net> writes:
> Raja R Harinath <harinath@cs.umn.edu> writes:
> > How did you get this?  Why are ORBit, aorta, atech, balsa & dgs
> > subdirectories of `gnome-core'?
>
> I don't have a clue. When I deleted my gnome-core CVS tree and
> refetched, though, they disappeared, so that problem is gone.
>
> However, I still have
>
> aclocal: configure.in: 170: macro `AM_PATH_ESD' not found in library

You'll probably have to install `esound'.  Or atleast, get esd.m4 from
somewhere.  If you don't want to install `esound',

	cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@anoncvs.gnome.org:/cvs/gnome \
		get esound/esd.m4

	cat esound/esd.m4 >> gnome-core/acinclude.m4

should do it.  I don't know if gnome-core will compile without esound,
though.  If it succeeds without esound, send me a mail: I'll append
esd.m4 to gnome-core/acinclude.m4 in CVS.

- Hari