Re: gnome-core bombs mightily

Whoever added this dependency, can we remove it? We should have a macro in
the macros module or something, a la libgtop and gnome-libs, so we can
check for esound without having to install it. I don't even have a sound
card on either of my computers; this should be an entirely optional
feature, since there are plenty of systems it won't even begin to work on.

I assume the code doesn't depend on having it, since I should be able to
turn off sound even if I do have a sound card...

Thanks,
Havoc