[OFFTOPIC] Mailthreader, anyone? was: Re: Uniformity?
- From: Nils Philippsen <nils rhlx01 rz fht-esslingen de>
- To: John R Sheets <dusk smsi-roman com>
- cc: gnome-list gnome org, gnome-gui-list gnome org
- Subject: [OFFTOPIC] Mailthreader, anyone? was: Re: Uniformity?
- Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 09:51:15 +0100 (CET)
On Wed, 28 Oct 1998, John R Sheets wrote:
> If you need a little help deciphering some of the ideas that passed through there,
> or finding a good place to start, let me know.
Well, I just got the archive of the gnome-gui-list and again a loath pine for
not being able to thread discussions (despite the rest of pine's features,
which I really do like). Has anyone a pointer to something with which I can
read the whole stuff threaded, it's a mess to read threads when you have to
select the messages 'by hand' because youe mailer doesn't do it for you. A
mail to news converter would also do the job, I would use tin then.
TIA for any help,
Nils Philippsen @college: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vogelsangstrasse 115 @home: email@example.com
D 70197 Stuttgart phone: +49-711-6599405
Maybe I should patent stupidity so every lawyer will owe me BIG !!
] [Thread Prev