ORBit's parser

[Working on the current CVS stuff as of 1500GMT today]

Does ORBit specifically require flex or bison rather than lex or
yacc?  At the moment, libIDL and idl-compiler compile, but
idl-compiler and libIDL/tstidl don't work for me.  I can it's
using lex and yacc to compile the parser.

The parser is obviously what's at fault - I'm getting "Error: syntax
error" with no linenumber when either program is run.  However, I
have no great desire to debug a parser if I can avoid it, and I
remember from past experience that flex has extended input features
over lex, so I thought I'd just check before proceeding.

--
Ian.