Re: I want to develope!!
- From: Havoc Pennington <rhpennin midway uchicago edu>
- To: "Philip J. Matheson" <philm uidaho edu>
- cc: "gnome-list gnome org" <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: I want to develope!!
- Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 12:29:26 -0600 (CST)
On Wed, 28 Oct 1998, Philip J. Matheson wrote:
> glib-config file. It tells me to set my path to include /opt/gnome/bin..
> Well I did that, and the glib-config is in that directory.. I though I
> may not have set the path correctly so I just put the file in /bin.. I
> still get the same error.
Did you remove config.cache after adding glib-config to your path?
] [Thread Prev