Re: Problem with Gnome icons (still)

Jason Colflesh wrote:

> Havoc Pennington wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, 27 Oct 1998, Jason Colflesh wrote:
> > >
> > > What graphic format are these icons? Anyone know if they
> > > are PNGs or what?
> > >

> > The small icons on the menus, etc. are included directly in the library
> > binaries; the other icons are PNGs.
> >
> > Do you get any spew from Imlib about the image loading? I don't know what
> > version of libpng you're supposed to have, so I don't know if you have the
> > right one. The one with Red Hat 5.1 and Debian 2.0 seems to work.
> >
> > Havoc
>
> No, I can't find any error messages coming from imlib. Nothing in
> messages.
>
> And starting panel doesn't seem to fire off any problems, either.
>
> Looks like gmc gives me gtkwidget.c problems when firing off
> gnome-session, but that's unrelated.

Here's something I found, though: in playing with applets on the panel,
I received the following error while setting colors (this caused it to
blow up):

** WARNING **: GnomeColorSelector is now deprecated.  You should use
GnomeColorPicker instead.
2000 2
Saving to [/panel.d/default/]
Saving session: 1 2 3 4
Gdk-Message:
** ERROR **: sigsegv caught

Could that have something to do with my image problem?

Thanks.

--
                 Jason Colflesh
rody@erols.com			jason.colflesh@sap-ag.de