Re: gmc rewrite?

> Just one little question: will there be a directory tree view????

There will be one at some point, yes, but dont hold your breath, there
are various other features that need to be implemented first.
Probably in one or two months we will have the tree view.

> aka: I really would like to have one, and is it planned or do I have
> to look at this myself (or will something like this be rejected
> anyway)

Not at all.  Please keep in mind that if something in GNOME is awkward
or does not look finished or a feature is missing is not an arbitrary
design decision, but rather a lack of time from the developers.

This basically means that we are taking contributions and patches,
please, dont let this stop you.

If you are interested in helping, please let me know.

best wisehs,
Miguel.