Re: Proposal for GNOME Developers' Guide

On Tue, 27 Oct 1998, John R Sheets wrote:

> What does everyone think?  Should I shuffle the book order around some more?  Am
> I missing any other topics?  Should the Installation Internals section go in
> Book #1 or Book #2?

I think that it is time for us to form a gnome-docs mailing list to carry on
these discussions.  Additionally, such a list would provide a useful forum
in which to carry on FAQ discussions.  I definitely do not think that these
discussions should clog up gnome-list.

Oh keepers of the mailing lists, we do beseech thee, mayest we have a gnome-docs
mailing list?

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net