Re: Proposal for GNOME Developers' Guide

Todd Graham Lewis wrote:

> I think that it is time for us to form a gnome-docs mailing list to carry on
> these discussions.

Good idea.  I second that.  I would hate to subject everyone to the extended
blatherings likely to erupt from my mouth while discussing the finer points of chapter
organization.  (c:  Not a sight for the weak or weary...

John

P.S.--I'm sure I'll be quizzing everyone regularly in great detail about how so-and-so
module is s'posed to work.  Should I hold those discussions privately, or publicly on
the gnome-list (or on the theoretical gnome-docs list)?  Or would gnome-hackers be a
good place, too?