Re: Proposal for GNOME Developers' Guide

Todd Graham Lewis wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Oct 1998, John R Sheets wrote:
>
> > Here's my first pass at the overall structure for a GNOME
> > Developer's Guide documentation suite.
>
> This looks great!  Are you taking contributions?

Absolutely!  I'll probably need the most help on the last couple books,
Languages and Applications, plus the one on ORBit (which should be independent
enough to stand on its own), but that'll be, by no means, the extent of my help
solicitation.  I'm wide open to submissions.  It's quite a chunk to bite off,
and the more help I get, the quicker it'll be done, and the better it'll be.

John