Re: Pesky Panel

On Mon, 26 Oct 1998 02:37:12 -0700, Christopher Kohnert
<cjkohner@brain.uccs.edu> wrote:

>Has anybody had the problem of the panel not staying on top regardless
>of desktop, specifically in Enlightenment (haven't tried any others).
>It will only stay on one desktop if loaded in .xinitrc  but if I make a
>new panel it will stay on top like it's supposed to until you quit X.

I've never been able to get it to stay on top, I just assumed that that is
how it goes.  I use icewm and tend to run all my apps maximised cos I've
got such a small monitor, so having it onscreen all the time would be a
good idea.

cya

--
Steven Blunt