Re: Icons & such

Hi,

I have been wondering whether something like this could be done.  There
is already an IceWM pager applet.  Could there be a window list applet
(that maybe popped up a menu of windows on the current desktop)?  It
could either be done such that the pager/window list applet knew about
multiple WMs, or that GNOME compliance for WMs would include letting
the panel applet know about windows and desktops (maybe a standard
CORBA interface).

Just my two cents,
Lyndon