Re: CVS question

Go ahead and uninstall everything if you aren't so attached to GNOME that
you've gotta have it running next time you start X.  As I've said before
to other people, anything old enough to have a version number is probably
too out of date to be worth lying around your system if you want to keep
up with GNOME.  CVS really isn't too difficult to get working (though you
might have problems with libgtop over the next few days until Martin
finishes the new version -- get the tarballs if it doesn't work).

Can you do us a favor next time and send text-only email?

--
 Soren Harward <soren@cinternet.net> | Windows DOES come with a tool
 http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/    | to restore a corrupt Registry.