Re: CVS question

On Sun, 25 Oct 1998, Soren Harward wrote:

> Go ahead and uninstall everything if you aren't so attached to GNOME that
> you've gotta have it running next time you start X.  As I've said before
> to other people, anything old enough to have a version number is probably
> too out of date to be worth lying around your system if you want to keep
> up with GNOME.  CVS really isn't too difficult to get working (though you
> might have problems with libgtop over the next few days until Martin
> finishes the new version -- get the tarballs if it doesn't work).

Yes, I'm currently working on it. Simply do a

	cvs co -r libgtop_latest_stable libgtop

when first checking out libgtop or a

	cvs update -r libgtop_latest_stable

when doing an update.

Martin

   Martin Baulig - Angewandte Mathematik - Universitaet Trier
   martin@home-of-linux.org, http://www.home-of-linux.org/