Re: Bravo for the mess with all the files !!!

Date forwarded: 	24 Oct 1998 05:58:46 -0000
From:           	TUTU <jg791569@er.uqam.ca>
To:             	"'gnome-list@gnome.org'" <gnome-list@gnome.org>
Subject:        	Bravo for the mess with all the files !!!
Date sent:      	Thu, 24 Oct 1996 01:48:47 -0500
Forwarded by:   	gnome-list@gnome.org

> First of all, I'm sorry if I'm rude but I think the way GNOME is organized is unacceptable and someone should say that officially.
I do not want to be official but i'ts evident You do not have enough clues
to set the correct date on Your computer, and I would be surprised if
that has much to do with GNOME.

Said that, I have no problem admitting that building and installing GNOME is
a little tricky.
GNOME is still beta (it's not by chance the version number is <<1.0).
It's still *supposed* to chrash now and then.
This doesn't prevent a cautious usage.
If You want a shrink-wrapped product You are a little early.
If You want to help with testing You are welcome, but You also have to
learn how to send a bug report.
Hint: the difference between a bug report and a flame is the first is
designed to contain enough information to enable some maintainer
to prevent arrival of similar reports in the future.

If I can be of any assistance please feel free to e-mail me.

Best Regards

Mauro Condarelli