Re: db library on Solaris??

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998, [iso-8859-1] Erik (egu) Günther wrote:

> ObS, When I compiled the db-1.85 for Soloris 2.6 egcs (1.0.2) just
> didnt whon't to compile at all but Sun:s cc compiled db fine and with
> no complan at all. So I sudgest that you write in the FAQ when
> compiling db for sun/solaris use cc insted of gnu:s gcc or egcc.

As charming a suggestion as this is, people should consult the db docs
to solve their troubles with db.  If I took all of the documentation on
the net and put it in the GNOME FAQ, then we all could say "check the
FAQ!" a lot more, but I doubt that it would necessarily be any more
useful to users.

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net