Re: GNOME docs in French

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> The other day there was a post from somebody about translating GNOME docs to
> Spanish. I would like to help in some way (I've got not enough free time to
> code), so if help is needed in doing so I am ready to do it. I could also
> try to translate it into French if it is not done yet (although my technical
> French is not very good). But the point is that I don't where to start from.
> So please give me advice on this matter.

The GNOME FAQ could stand to be translated into French.  We already have
a Spanish and Italian translation, with two more in the works.  If you
are interested, then pull down the file:

	http://www.mindspring.com/~tlewis/gnome/faq/v1.0/FAQ.sgml

and start translating that.

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net