GNOME docs in French

Hi all!

The other day there was a post from somebody about translating GNOME docs to
Spanish. I would like to help in some way (I've got not enough free time to
code), so if help is needed in doing so I am ready to do it. I could also
try to translate it into French if it is not done yet (although my technical
French is not very good). But the point is that I don't where to start from.
So please give me advice on this matter.

Thanks