missing _nl_msg_cat_cntr and dcgettext__ symbols during compile...

Hello,

I'm trying to build the gnome-utils package for Solaris 2.5.1 and
everything went great until it tried to link gpenguin.  It seems the
following two symbols are not defined in libgnomeui.so and
libpanel_applet.so:

	_nl_msg_cat_cntr
	dcgettext__

Has anyone else had this problem?  What library defines these symbols?

Thanks in advance,

ast

BTW:  a public thank you to everyone who promptly replied to my
questions about the db library and esound under Solaris.