Re: Compiling gnome-core-0.30 on HP-UX; some fixes, more bugs

> So I need to compile more! These are commented sub-directories in the
> Makefile, I'll have to find out why exactly... For gnome-panel (did
> not try other apps, yet) I get back from the linker:
>   collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>   /usr/ccs/bin/ld: Unsatisfied symbols:
>   CORBA_ORB_init (code)
>   CORBA_ORB_resolve_initial_references (code)
>   PortableServer_POA__get_the_POAManager (code)
>   CORBA_exception_set_system (code)
>   CORBA_ORB_string_to_object (code)
>   ORBit_send_system_exception (code)
>   ORBit_send_user_exception (code)
> even after I add -lIIOP, -lORBitutil and -llibgnorba to the
> command-line (for gcc linking; a re-configure might make the adding
> libs by hand unnecessary). What packages do I need more?

According to 'gnome-config gnorba --libs', you should be including

	-I/path/to/gnome/lib -lgnorba -lORBit -lIIOP -lORBitutil -lglib -lm

and I'm pretty sure they need to be in that order on HP-UX (and, of course,
you need to change "/path/to/gnome/lib" to wherever you've got the GNOME
libraries installed on your machine)

Good luck!  I'm also trying to build on HP-UX, but I don't have space for
much more than the libraries and a couple of applications...