Re: compilation problems
- From: Jon Anhold <jon snoopy net>
- To: Todd Graham Lewis <tlewis mindspring net>
- Cc: gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: compilation problems
- Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 10:16:31 -0400
Previously, Todd Graham Lewis (email@example.com) said:
> On Wed, 21 Oct 1998, Jon Anhold wrote:
> > I just rebuilt gnome-libs and now when i try to compile
> > anything GNOME, i get:
> > /usr/local/lib/libgnomeui.so: undefined reference to `dcgettext__'
> > Any clues?
> Sounds like an i18n issue. What platform is this on?
RedHat 5.1 i686
>From now on, I will try not to reason with the idiots I encounter.
I will dismiss them by waving my paw and saying 'Bah'.
- http://deadhackers.cia.net/~jon -
] [Thread Prev