Re: Documentation for GNOME API

martin@home-of-linux.org said:
// And that's what DocBook currently provides (randomly copied out of
// gnome-libs/devel-doc/libgnorba.sgml):

No Martin, I think Scott was talking about some tags that would allow to
add a text description of the parameters and of the return value.

I experience the same problem with my automatic documentation package.

Furthermore, let me add that the raw generated html pages I obtained
with d2html remind me of the greatest stallinist artwork.

I think Damon had obtained much prettier results with the gtk/gdk docs.
Damon, How did you do it?

	Bertrand.

  Bertrand GUIHENEUF           	E-Mail: bertrand.guiheneuf@inria.fr
                               	Tel.:   (33) 01 39 63 50 36