Re: Documentation for GNOME API

And that's what DocBook currently provides (randomly copied out of
gnome-libs/devel-doc/libgnorba.sgml):

<sect2 id="goad-server-activate">
<title>goad_server_activate - get a specified server</title>
<funcsynopsis><funcdef>CORBA_Object
<function>goad_server_activate</function>
</funcdef>
</funcsynopsis>

Martin