Re: _Xsetlocale reference?

Judging from the rpm listings on Redhat's ftp site (my Linux box is at home), RH5.0
comes with:

glibc 2.0.5
libc 5.3.12
XFree86 3.3.1-14

Kinda strange.  I've compiled gnome-libs many times in the past, without a problem.
The latest XFree86 is 3.3.2, which is mostly a patch for 3.3.1, so they shouldn't have
any new function calls.  My install was a little rocky, so I dunno, maybe something
came unhinged...

John