Panel fun

T> I agree; I don't think that the panel is very revolutionary.  Nice,
T> but not earth-shattering.

One thing I'd like to work on after the gmc rewrite and the DND api is
finished is dragging things to launchers in the panel.  It seems so
obvious to me that I assume someone is already planning it, but if
not, I'd enjoy working on it.  And how about the having the menu items
work on selected icons, just like my old Amiga tools menu... hmmm.. I
could like this.

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - By consent of the corrupted
He who steps on others to reach the top has good balance.