Re: CORBA interface to gnome calendar

> Does anyone have a document describing a CORBA interface for gnome
> calendar?  I am interested in one that can be used to fetch data WITHOUT
> connecting to the X server?  I didn't see any OMG docs with an interface
> for a calendar program.

There are two issues here:  You want to talk to the GUI that actually
implements the GNOME calendar or you want to talk to the backend that
stores yoru events?

As suggested by Daniel's posts I think you both guys are thinking
about a calendar server.   There is an standard for calendaring
facilities over the network being defined now (it is pretty stable
these days).  Federico can tell you more abotu this.

Miguel.