CORBA interface to gnome calendar

Does anyone have a document describing a CORBA interface for gnome
calendar?  I am interested in one that can be used to fetch data WITHOUT
connecting to the X server?  I didn't see any OMG docs with an interface
for a calendar program.  If not, I am going to start writing an interface
and then will implement it in gnome cal.  Hopefully, this will allow only
one gnomecal process to serve all the requests, and if another one is
fired up while one is running we can just kick the nongui CORBA server to
pop up its window.

Manish Vachharajani               Some Haiku: A crash reduces
<mvachhar@vger.rutgers.edu>                   your expensive computer
                                              to a simple stone - Unknown