RE: panel doesn't save setup

Hi Hrafnkell,
	I've had the same problems myself.  All of the session manager stuff seems
to work fine, but it doesn't come back when you restart gnome.

It seems to me that it might be a debian problem.  I assume you are running
Debian, as you run gnome-session in your .xinitrc.  Perhaps the package
maintainer knows something about it.

There is a program which comes with the distribution called save-session,
which I assume is supposed to save the current session.  What it does is
shut down my X session, which is not what I want.  Does the same thing
happen to you?

Bruce Cooper                                                         _--_|\
Centre for Intelligent Information Processing Systems               /      \
Dept. of Electrical & Electronic Engineering   Fax: +61-8-9380 1168 *_.--._/
The University of Western Australia            Phone: +61-8-9380 3592     v
NEDLANDS WA 6907 Australia                     Email: bruce@ee.uwa.edu.au
:q	Damn!