Re: Gnome Midnight Commander or Gnome Windows Commander ???

> Glenn Williams wrote:
> >
> > I agree 100% with Drew.  This "new, improved" version will fubar mc for
> > sure.
> > (My nickel's worth.)
>

> 	I don't get these complaints.  If you don't like the Gnome version,
> then don't use it.  Instead, use the regular mc, which isn't going away.

Probably solution is somewhere between - have you seen Northern Captain?
I didn't compiled it, but saw it's screenshots via links provided by
freshmeat a week ago. Worth look at it...

--
\   /                     | Business Computer Service Ltd, Zaporozhye, Ukraine
-|-|-                     | Voice:    +380 (0612) 13-19-65