Re: GtkICQ errors..

At 04:11 PM 10/11/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Oh, that's easy to fix.  When you run ./configure, add '--disable-nls' to
>the options.

Thanks to everyone who replied with suggestions. Above you see what pretty
much everyone said I should do. I have tried that and it still doesn\t
work. I did a little investigating and I saw that I had accidently replaced
gtk 1.1.2 with whatever version slackware 3.5 has hwen I upgraded a few
days ago. Of course I started compiling 1.1.2 again but for some reason it
no longer likes me. It stops because gtktest fails at the end of the
compilation. At the moment I don't have the error msg so I can't post it
but if anyone else had the same problem (gtktest failing) let me know or
you can all yell at me for not including the exact error message.

  have no fear, just a figment of your E-Mail client