Re: URL display code

> I've been away for a while and am slowly making my way through my
> saved-up Gnome email.  Where are we with the gnorba "IMR" (or whatever
> we're calling it -- the object activator) code?  Are we ready to start
> using CORBA in a more serious way?

The activator code is now included in gnome-libs in the libgnorba
directory.  Surprisingly in for the world of gnome, it is even
documented.

I do think the API could you some enhancements.

Last night I heard mla and Elliot talk about the gnorbification of the
help browser, I believe they got it working now.

Miguel.