Re: Slackware...

Alex G. Paoli wrote:

> Yes I have, even with up to date cvs. What problems are you having. Being
> a little more specific helps you not get asnwers like "I Have, and I have
> and I have :> "

Well I was just interested does anyone use GNOME on Slackware since I've
seen that most of folks here use Red Hat or Debian :)

I managed to compile almost all gnome on my Slackware 3.4... I didn't
managed to compile mc and gnome-admin...

But, I'll post here errors now and then compile those two packages
anyway...

Thanks to all, who are helping here... And, of course, to all who
develop GNOME!!!

Nevidljivi