CVS gnome-libs directories

My mail's been fscked up, so if this has already been posted, just shoot
me.

Dunno if this is just me or what, but I've notice the cvs seems to put
the intl, macros, libvfs, and support directories from gnome-libs in
separate directories from gnome-libs.  This is fine, 'cept that the
autogen script don't know that, and assumes they're in the gnome-libs
directory.

I tried to just make symlinks to them, but when I try to make, it pops
into the macros directory immediately and prompts me with "No rule to
make configure.in needed by Makefile.in.  Stop.".

I ran into something like this the other day, but I decided to do a
fresh install of base debian, so I didn't think much about it.

Spauldo