Re: CVS gnome-libs directories

You mean you have a directory structure like this:

	gnome-libs
	macros
	intl
	support
	libvfs

This should never happen. It should look like this:

	gnome-libs/
		macros
		intl
		support
		libvfs

If this is not the case, simply move the macros, intl, support and
libvfs directories inside gnome-libs instead of making symlinks. This
will not work.

Martin