This question is not really about gnome but since I can't think of any
other place to ask..

When I run the configure script for applications that needs X (such as
AfterStep) it looks for X but does not find it in /usr/X11R6. That is a
ltitle weird considering that it is that directory. Do I have to add the
path for X to some conf file that I don't know about? If anyone can help
I\ll be very happy :)

Thanks,
Magnus

aginor@IRC  aginor@wanfear.com  www.wanfear.com/~aginor

  have no fear, just a figment of your E-Mail client