Re: gnome-games

On Fri, Oct 02, 1998 at 01:02:04PM -0500, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > Almost all the games in gnome-games segfault, when the try to
> > write the score (I'm using 0.30 rpm)
>
> Can you give us more information?  I can not get my games to crash at
> all.

Maybe it's because you dont win.

I have the same experience as Kevin Miller, but worse. Most of the
games segfault the second or third time I win.
At least gyahtzee and gnobots do.
It seems they get the score file updated before they crash.

That's with selfcompiled 0.30 src.rpms on redhat-5.1.
I tried to compile and install them several times to
make sure they were linked right.

Had to remove gnothello to make gnome-games compile because
libgnorba does not seem to exist anywhere.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Regards
Netdriftgruppen / Network Management Group

Tlf./Phone   +45 35 87 89 41        Mail:  UNI-C
Fax.         +45 35 87 89 90               Bygning 304
E-mail: torben.fjerdingstad@uni-c.dk       DK-2800 Lyngby