gmc: DND problem. Blank popup window.

Having two gmc windows and dragging a file from one window to
the other with the left button, a small grey window pops up on
the bottom right corner of the destination window.
But it has no text at all, so I don't know what to do.

Am I missing a font? Or what can be the problem?

Med venlig hilsen / Regards
Netdriftgruppen / Network Management Group

Tlf./Phone   +45 35 87 89 41        Mail:  UNI-C
Fax.         +45 35 87 89 90               Bygning 304
E-mail:       DK-2800 Lyngby