Re: URL Repository

If I was going to write an Intertwingle server (using CORBA, of course), I'd
do it with IronDoc. According to the documentation, IronDoc lets you change
the schema of a database without having to convert all the data (you can do
it incrementally as needed). It also appears to have good support for the
kind of schemas that Intertwingle and RDF might use: tables of name-value
pairs where the name and property are variable length. I've done a little
work with msql and I don't think I would want to implement Intertwingle that
way.

<http://www.best.com/~mccusker/irondoc/irondoc.htm>

Wesley Felter - wesf@cs.utexas.edu
"For the right price I can get everything" -- Soul Coughing